Thursday 30 October 2014

Halloween Game Night 2014

As it is Halloween I thought I would do something horror related for my blog.

As you may have noticed I play a lot of board games. Amongst my collection are several horror themed games.

So we are planning a horror board game night while some of our favourite horror movies play in the back ground.

I would love to stream this event but sadly I don’t have access to a decent enough camera, yet!


The games we are choosing are mainly heavy co-op games, but we will intersperse these with some lighter ones.



The list we have is as follows:


The list we have is as follows:

Our movie line-up is a similar mix of heavy and light films (if horror movies can be categorised as such):
It should be a good, and long, evening full of fun and terror.

All I need now is to find a selection of Halloween themed cocktails and the night should be an even better one.


I will tweet our progress throughout the night, while I'm able.



I may even throw together a last minute Halloween costume; expect pictures of the games and possibly drunken people in bad costumes.

No comments:

Post a Comment