Monday 11 August 2014

Kagami Taiga by Megahouse - Review

Even though I like to stay fit I've never really been into sports. AS a teen the only sport that really caught my attention was basketball, I watched Michael Jordan on TV back in his prime and ever since have enjoyed the sport to some degree.

Now that I'm older I enjoy a few more sports and like to watch and play them in various medium. For instance I enjoy watching sports anime, which judging from the title of this review will be obvious to some.

Kagami Taiga is from the manga and anime Kuroko no Basket. This is an anime which I have thoroughly enjoyed and would recommend to any one who likes basketball or action animes. Kagami is the Michael Jordan/LeBron James of the show and as such a popular character.



Megahouse, whose figures I love, have started doing a series of the major characters from Kuroko no Basket. I decided on Kagami as his pose is more dynamic than most figures and really captures his characters strength.



On close inspection you can see just how good the quality is and how accurately they've got his likeness.






The figure is easy to put together and is nice and solid once on its standee.



As a 1/6 scale figure it fits nicely in with my other 1/6 Megahouse figures, though his jumping pose does set him far above their heads.



I'm pleased that I got this figure and will probably get others from the series as they all do a similar job of capturing the characters in an action pose that fits them perfectly.




No comments:

Post a Comment