Sunday 31 August 2014

Update of my nerdy purchases

Things have got busy in my life but my buying of all things nerdy has increased.


Shortly I'll be in possession of a number of new board games and figures. Also I may do a 6 month look back of Loot Crate to see if it was worth the money and if I should keep going.


Just today I bought Carcassonne and played it for the first time, didn't think much of it when I saw it on TableTop but as it was cheap at the market I thought what the hell.


Got another couple of games the other day and an expansion to one I own. This was after my first visit to the UK's only board game café, until Draughts in London opens, Thirsty Meeples. It was a fun experience and I know now how to better enjoy it the next time I go.

I'm sure I've backed a few more KickStarter project and I try to Tweet when I do as I only back those projects that look amazing and I know I'm going to have fun with (though so far this isn't 100%).

Other than that I can't think of anything more to add. Expect more blog posts soon as things settle down in my life and I get a bit more free time to appreciate the things I've bought.

No comments:

Post a Comment