Wednesday 31 August 2016

Doom doomy Doomfist

Lots of talk has been focussed on Sombra, but I’m more interested in Doomfist. We have one melee hero so far in Reinhardt and we could do with another. My hope is that Doomfist will be an offensive melee character.


I want someone who can dash into the middle of an enemy team and pummel them with his strikes. Well I say he, there’s no way of knowing if the new holder of the Doomfist will be male or female.

With this in mind below is my proposed idea for their skills:

Role – Offense

Punches – They hit with a flurry of punches the target in front of them. Alternately they knock the target into the air briefly stunning them.

Dashing strike – Flies at enemies stopping at the first enemy hit, has a shield while charging that reduces damage.

Adrenaline boost – When they take 50% of their health as damage in a short space they gain increased speed and health regeneration.

Ultimate - The Doomfist – Lands a devastating blow on the hero in front of them knocking them back causing damage to any other heroes hit along the way.

They will probably require armour to supplement their health and a slightly larger pool of health than the other offense heroes.


I’ve no idea what skills they have planned for this hero but I hope that it’s at leas somewhat similar in feel to my ideas as I love playing the only current melee hero Reinhardt. This would then be another hero for people that like me are aim impaired at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment