Saturday 7 April 2012

Let the absurdity begin!

Hello and welcome to my blog.

Are you like me and looking for a blog about videogames, movies, anime, books
and cooking. Well I gave up looking and just decided to write one myself. Now on occasion I will venture into other topics, but as of writing this I haven't really thought it through.

My current goings on:
Reading – Scarecrow and the Army of Thieves by Matthew ReillyPlaying – Asura's Wrath (just finished Mass Effect 3, though multiplayer is ongoing)Watching (Anime) – One Piece (just finished Bakuman)Watching (TV) – Too many to name hereWatching (Movies) – (At the time of writing) Under the Mountain
Baking – Cereal Bars
Expect some reviews, previews, opinions and recipes and always feel free to leave your thoughts in the comments section.

No comments:

Post a Comment